Contact Us

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Destination Minnesota

I always wonder who is more eager to see the picture and video highlights of a RAE Affairs weddings, the couple or the RAE Affairs team?  I am sure the correct answer here is the coupleJ; however, I know I am always excited when I get an email with wedding pictures or videos.

Below I have posted a video link to a destination wedding in Minneapolis Minnesota that RAE Affairs had the privilege of planning on August 20th 2011. When I think of Ronke and Aaron’s wedding all I can do is smile because of how beautiful their day was. They are truly an amazing couple, and I hope you get to see a glimpse of their day from the wonderful video below put together by MyGuy Media.

Thanks for watching!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! The video was so lovely. It brought everything to life. I loved the colors ... very classy. The flower arrangements and all those details ... OMg at the grooms pushups before fetching the garter. Everyone had so much fun ... Kudos to you ma'am!

    ReplyDelete